CBD Skin Care &
CBD cosmetic products
New white label CBD Skincare line
Inspired by tradition, we only include natural ingredients of the highest quality in our formulations. But looking ahead, we want our recipes perfected by innovation, so we decided to integrate our CBD hemp extracts as the key component of our cosmetics.
With a long experience in supercritical CO2 hemp extraction behind us, it made the most sense to make Cannabidiol the distinctive trait of our white label cosmetic line. With the purpose to use the health potentials of CBD in the dermal application and to address the growing CBD Market needs.
CBD Day Cream (150mg CBD, 50 ml)
Intended for the daily care of all skin types. Due to its light texture, the cream gets absorbed quickly and does not leave a greasy feeling on the skin.
- Supercritical CO2 hemp extract with its active ingredients cannabinoids protects and soothes the skin.
- Vegetable glycerin, panthenol, and chamomile extract provide an intense moisturizing effect.
- Phytokeratin makes the skin soft and smooth, and also helps to moisturize the skin. The cream also contains arnica extract, which has a mild anti-inflammatory effect.
- Almond oil, jojoba oil, and shea butter nourish the skin.
CBD Night Cream (150mg CBD, 50 ml)
CBD night face cream is intended for daily evening facial care before bedtime. It can be also used during the day for dry skin types or during the winter months when the skin is much drier being affected by the cold.
- Supercritical CO2 hemp extract with its active ingredients cannabinoids protect and soothe the skin.
- The cream is enriched with shea butter, cocoa butter, and coconut butter, as well as grape seed oil and jojoba oil, which all intensively nourish the skin and ensure its regeneration due to its antioxidant properties.
- Immortelle hydrolate works against wrinkles, regenerates the skin and keeps it taut and supple. Glycerin, and allantoin moisturize the upper layer of the skin.
CBD Body Butter (150mg CBD, 100 ml)
CBD body butter is intended for the daily care of dry and sensitive skin after showering.
- Supercritical CO2 extract of industrial hemp, with its active ingredients cannabinoids, protects and soothes the skin.
- Glycerin provides intensive moisturizing. Shea butter, cocoa butter, and coconut butter nourish the skin and make it elastic.
- Squalene softens the skin, improves its structure, and prevents dehydration.
CBD Body Lotion (375mg CBD, 100 ml)
CBD lotion is intended for the daily care of all skin types, especially after showering. It is very lubricating and absorbs quickly into the skin.
- Supercritical CO2 hemp extract, with its active ingredients cannabinoids, protect and soothe the skin.
- Glycerin and aloe vera intensely moisturize and mineralize the skin and protecting it against dehydration.
- Passion healing oil soothes the skin and provides a pleasant scent.
- Almond and jojoba oil and shea nourish the skin.
CBD Balm (900 mg CBD, 30 ml
CBD balm is Intended for the care of problematic and sensitive skin.
- Contains supercritical CO2 extract of industrial hemp, with active cannabinoids to soothe dry skin and itching due to dermatitis, psoriasis, or other skin diseases.
- It is enriched with shea butter, cocoa butter, and coconut butter, which additionally nourish the skin.
- Grapeseed oil helps against oxidation while peppermint essential oil provides a pleasant smell and a mild cooling effect.
Our cosmetic products are formulated to satisfy the most demanding users, and with the addition of cannabidiol (CBD), which is considered a most recent breakthrough in the cosmetic industry, the future is now.
The hemp plant (Cannabis Sativa L.) is coated with a resin that contains cannabinoids, substances unique only to this plant with impressive health qualities. One of the said cannabinoids is cannabidiol (CBD). Still considered a novelty, CBD is gaining extreme popularity and is being researched more than ever before.
The dermo-cosmetic properties of hemp resin rich in CBD, have already convinced many. Whether to address the concerns of skin irritation, dryness, inflammation or to just improve the skin condition in general, our CBD infused cosmetic products present a new and innovative approach for your customers and consumers.
Your skin, our responsibility
Beauty and cosmetic products can provide several benefits to our skin. But everyone’s skin is different, so it’s down to the individual to find out which product will be their best aid. That’s why we developed our cosmetic line which consists of 5 unique formulations, offering to various skin types many applications such as:
Hydration, making our skin smooth, radiant with an even tone.
Protection, to prevent skin breakdown and infectious sores.
Regeneration, for less wrinkles and a younger look.
Nutrition, to stimulate the elastin and collagen production.
Disinfection, that cleans up toxins and impurities from the skin.
Anomalies, like acne, eczema, and psoriasis indicate an imbalanced performance of our skin. With the addition of CBD, which acts as the prime antioxidant, our recipes give a boost of replenishment needed to calm the stressed-out skin.
Different routes of CBD absorption
The largest organ of our bodies is the skin, providing the biggest surface area where CBD can be absorbed. The skin is also part of our endocannabinoid system! It has its own cannabinoid receptors that can be affected by phytocannabinoids like CBD.
Creams, balms, and lotions can be applied directly to the area where we desire the active ingredients to take action. This provides faster onset of CBD which also means quicker relief from pain and inflammation.
This happens because we are bypassing the metabolism, compared to the oral route, where CBD takes time to digest. By doing so we also avoid unnecessary degradation of CBD in the gastrointestinal tract.
So by applying CBD topicals, we make cannabidiol’s bioavailability higher. Meaning a more efficient absorption, resulting in faster, better, and convenient CBD skin treatment!
In addition, Our cosmetic products provide an alternative to those who might have trouble taking CBD oil orally.
Synergy - the best solution to most complications
We must not forget to mention all the other ever so important elements of our formulas. With all the skin benefits which hemp extracts are known for, and many yet to be discovered, we are also counting on several other substances from the plant world!
Coconut, cacao, and shea butter might just be nature’s most nourishing and moisturizing ingredients. Almond and jojoba oils have impressive skin-replenishing properties. The essential oils give pleasant aromas and also act as transdermal penetration enhancers. To the vitamins naturally present in these compounds, vitamins C and E are added to boost the antioxidant properties of CBD even further.
Each formulation has its own blend of ingredients to maximize the specific function it’s meant to perform.
Quality and safety hand in hand
The products of the Essentia Pura cosmetic line are made in Slovenia according to GMP cosmetic standards (UNI EN ISO 22716). Following the strict requirements in the cosmetic industry, we ensure quality and safety at the highest levels throughout our entire business process.
By sourcing organically grown hemp from our trusted suppliers, we are only processing hemp free of pesticides, heavy metals, and other contaminants. We use our own supercritical CO2 extraction system. With this superior technology, we can ensure the purest hemp extract, without any residual solvents or other harmful chemicals.
Still not convinced?
We are among the leading European CBD manufacturers. That’s why we are confident you are going to like our new white label CBD cosmetic products as soon as you try them yourself.
If you’re unsure of the CBD regulations in Europe, we have created this handy resource to give an overview of the status regarding CBD in your country:
Get in touch with us to get samples of our superior CBD cosmetics and be ready to be amazed!
Just click on the below button and drop us an email!