What do CBD products and dropshipping have in common? Well first, they are both fairly new to the average consumer. But more importantly, they gained their popularity with the rise of online shopping.
CBD (cannabidiol) is a non-psychoactive substance derived from the cannabis plant with great health potential. CBD started trending in recent years as a legal cannabis-derived ingredient in various products. Thanks to the internet, its hype grew rapidly, and thanks to e-commerce it was made readily available to everyone.
The e-commerce industry also rediscovered dropshipping. Dropshipping is a retail business model where the retailer offers products to consumers, but the product moves directly from the wholesaler or manufacturer to the final consumer, without being handled or stored by the retailer. This service has already begun in the previous century, via telephone and mail orders. In the era of online shopping, dropshipping has resurged. With the companies such as e-bay, Amazon, AliExpress, and Shopify getting involved, dropshipping has exploded.
Dropshipping, the e-commerce model that is redefining the industry, and CBD, the ultimate wellness product. Don’t they seem like the perfect combination? How they both go hand in hand and if dropshipping is the right strategy for your business, read below!
Selling CBD Products From Home
The main advantage of dropshipping is its simplicity. From the comfort of your home, you can direct your business without most of the hassle.
The first step is choosing the product, whether it is something to your liking or something that you believe is trendy will sell well. Next is choosing the supplier who offers the product you are looking for in a dropshipping service. What is left is finding the person to purchase the product from you and get it shipped from your supplier to your consumer. Without any costs involved in manufacturing, storing, and logistics, you become the armchair middleman and collect your markup.
The first two steps are pretty easy, and we will help you even further with the list of 5 trusted European drop shippers. What is left for you is to find buyers and generate traffic. Building your brand starts with a brand name, a logo, a website. Increasing your online presence can be done with blogs, with social media like Facebook, and through influencers from Youtube and Instagram. You can rank also your website on search engines and pay for Google Ads.
Increasing your online presence with digital marketing is an art on its own. And if that is your thing, dropshipping is the way! You can fully focus on your brand, from the design to customer support, while your drop shipping partner will take care of the rest.
Pros and cons of dropshipping CBD
So far dropshipping looks like the ideal business model to get involved in CBD sales. Let’s explore which other benefits it offers.
- Low startup costs. The website and brand design are the biggest costs involved. If you have the skills required to it yourself, or if you perhaps already have an online store, your almost covered!
- No stock. As you are shipping everything from your CBD dropshipping company, you do not have to stock your inventory yourself
- No Inventory. No inventory means you do not have to worry about CBD products being unsold or expiring
- Easy To Scale. If your sales are increasing, you do not have to expand your personnel, production or storage
CBD drop shipping might not always be the best option, as it has the following disadvantages:
- Long lead times. As you are not keeping your own inventory, it can take longer to dispatch the order after it was paid.
- Quality control. The orders are not fulfilled by you so you cannot know whether the shipped product was defective.
- No bulk discounts. Selling large quantities does not result in better prices as with purchasing the same amounts wholesale.
- Refunds are costly. If the CBD products are returned you may have to cover the costs involved.
Most of the cons above vary depending on the terms you agreed with your CBD drop shipping partner. Every CBD dropshipping company has its own dropshipping system, which one is the most suitable for your CBD business?
Who in Europe can help you with dropshipping CBD products?
Choose wisely when selecting your CBD drop shipper. The price of CBD products is important, but it is not the only thing that counts. Do not overlook the quality of the CBD products, how they are produced and what packaging is used. Be especially cautious on the dropshipping terms!
The Dutch/Italian CBD manufacturer Enecta is one of the leaders in the European market. They have total control of their production chain, as they grow hemp plantations and even have their own certified seed varieties!
They have their full range of products available for dropshipping: CBD drops and capsules, CBD vape liquids, CBD cosmetics, and CBD pet products.
Enecta offers products of the highest quality, backed by GMP and HCCAP certifications and ISO standards.
They are always at your disposal to support you and your potential customers and help to optimize and grow your business.
If your online CBD store is ready, shoot them an email to set the profit margins. All orders that you will be able to generate will be handled directly from our warehouse, at their charge! No more worries about logistics!
This US-based CBD company from Nevada is one of the biggest global distributors of CBD products. Partnered with US hemp farmers and processors, their supply chain reaches wholesalers and retailers to all parts of the world.
Their CBD range will satisfy most CBD consumer’s needs, but what stands out is their unique dropshipping program. In addition to standard dropshipping order fulfillment, they will, in a matter of weeks, set you up with everything you need to start your CBD business! From website design to logo and label design and label print.
They offer 1 on 1 consulting on branding and even take care of credit card payment processing.
Check out their website https://www.cbdstartup.io/ for more information about their plans and pricings. With the basic subscription, your CBD store can be up and running in just a week!
3. The Real CBD
The Real CBD is a family-owned business from Spain. The Spanish hemp, CO2 extraction, and their passion for CBD are making the customers happy since 2017. With +4 years of experience in the (wholesale) hemp industry, they strive to provide you support, insights, and tips to get your own CBD platform off the ground.
Their dropshipping program is simple, free and available for Europe, the UK, Canada, Mexico and The United States. If you have a webshop ready, contact the sales team at email@example.com, to receive their dropshipping package.
- Organic full-spectrum CBD oils
- CBD products for pets and animals
- Water-soluble CBD Powder
- CBD topicals/beauty products
- CBP Vape products
- CBD supplements
- CBD candy
Your profit margin is based on the volume of sales, and you can cancel anytime at no charge!
The Polish CBD Powerhouse is one of the biggest players in the region. Reakiro, a HACCP/GMP certified manufacturer and supplier of full-spectrum CBD oils, creams and capsules is offering their dropshipping program at no startup costs!
This dropshipping program a classic one, but Reakiro’s CBD product range and prices are not to pass. Fill the form here to apply, and get access to 50% discounts, free shipping and no MOQs, and to never worry again about:
- Managing or paying for a warehouse
- Packing and shipping your orders
- Continually ordering products and managing stock level
- Paying sales tax, import duties, customs fees, etc.
If you are from the UK and looking for a drop shipping partner, JM-Wholesale might be just the one for you! Founded in 2017, JM-Wholesale is now UK’s largest wholesaler within the vaping, CBD, and smoking category. With them, you will have access to an impressive diversity of CBD products by leading CBD brands, which can be dropshipped to 180 countries around the world.
JM’s advanced dropshipping program is a fully integrated and fully automated dropshipping solution. You can now upload CBD products, sync inventory & route orders with their drop shipping system to virtually any online store, marketplace, or e-commerce platform. (Woocommerce, Shopify, Weebly,.)
They provide world-class fulfillment of any scale, 24/7 support, and they even help you create a website for your new business.
All you need to do is focus on marketing and growing your business!
Working with CBD Dropshippers
Dropshipping CBD has never been easier, there are plenty of CBD suppliers to choose from! The choice might not be an easy one. If you are new to the e-commerce world, we suggest the following CBD drop shipping tips :
- Start with a free program or the least expensive subscription plan.
- Choose a well established CBD brand before starting your private label
- Begin with one product to get the feel of things and diversify later
- Always order a sample to see its quality, from content to packaging
- Make sure the parcel will have only your details and not from your CBD drop shipping partner. You do not want to lose customers this way!
- Focus on the marketing aspects on what will drive the business and what will increase traffic
- Try to get the most out of the free consulting your CBD dropshipping partner offers. Knowledge is gold!
If you are already operating in the online sales, but new to the CBD world, make sure your CBD dropshipper provides you with the following information:
- Full and correct company information, do not fall for frauds and scams. Check the authenticity through reviews and details.
- Transparent and responsive communication
- Quality control backed up by lab reports and certificates
- Products traceability with batch id and lot numbers
- Set terms on delivery times, order insurance and product returns
We believe that with the right CBD dropshipping company, your CBD sales will be a breeze. With a professional company backing you up, you can fully concentrate on your customers, as they will be your biggest asset!
Essentia Pura is one of the biggest CBD wholesalers in Europe. We are still exploring the possibility of dropshipping, as we mainly lack our own brand and a separate fulfillment center. But for the highest-quality CBD products at great wholesale prices, do not hesitate to contact us! Use the contact form here or send us an inquiry at firstname.lastname@example.org